The Typical ComboFitness ∙ Tags: Chest, Triceps ∙ Posted on: October 13, 2014
This workout works the chest and triceps. I like to call it “the typical combo” particularly because triceps assisting muscle group when working the chest. The warm-up is basic and the goal is to simply get a good sweat.
Warm-up: 10 minute jog or 1 fast mile and a few push-ups
- 4×8-10 Regular Grip BB Bench Press
- 4×12 DB Flyes on Flat Bench
- 4×12 EZ Curl Bar Skull Crushers
- 3×15 Overhead Cable Tricep Extension w/Rope Attachment SS 3×5 Tricep Dips
- 3×15 Cable Crossovers SS 3×10 Push-ups